Sun Mote Copse I wanna dream and make believe people can fly
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Okay, so it was a family thing.  Obviously the kid had jealousy issues, from what he could tell, but the comments about Eljay made Colt a little defensive.  He couldn't say she was wrong; his nephew had some issues, to put it delicately.  But this was the first the uncle was hearing of kids (and with the lead, go Eljay, fuck yeah) and Colt wasn't about to let her write him off like that.

You know that's my nephew, right? he asked in semi amused tone, appraising her.  I don't know what the hell a nomi is but I do know Eljay's done a shit ton of pup raising.  He's gonna make a hell of a dad.  Yeah no Eljay wasn't the problem here.  But now he felt like he owed it to him to find out what was, because letting Wildfire's daughter toss shit in this new deal Eljay and her mom had goin wasn't on his docket.

Who said anything about a new family, anyway?  You know, normal family doesn't give a shit where you came from or how you end up.  All those kids are gonna see is a big sis who can help them get into all manner of trouble.  Believe me.  Heaven knows he had more than enough of his own bad influences growing up.  As an aside - was she old enough for 'shit' to be thrown around? Eh, maybe not, but too late now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wanna dream and make believe people can fly - by Colt RIP - January 31, 2019, 03:03 AM