Sun Mote Copse I wanna dream and make believe people can fly
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Kiwi gave a short little growl when Colt pointed out that Eljay was his famiy.  It wasn't the fact that he'd disagreed, because she didn't really care who Eljay was to him.  It was the tone he'd said it with.  She felt like he was laughing at her, which in her current state she definitely did not like.

You don't know anything, she answered somewhat caustically, her ears flattening back.  It's gonna be a new family.  Mom said she wanted a chance to try again.  At this her voice got tighter.  She said she didn't want to raise them like home.  I liked home.  I thought- she started, then remembered who she was talking to.  You can't tell mom ok?  Her voice got it's fierce edge back, and she stood straighter, more forward.  She probably didn't look that threatening, but she'd definitely kick his ass if he told her mom what she wanted to talk about.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wanna dream and make believe people can fly - by Kiwi RIP - January 31, 2019, 07:23 PM