Sun Mote Copse I wanna dream and make believe people can fly
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She continued to glare at him for an extra minute, not entirely sure he was being honest.  He seemed honest.  You better. She said finally, relaxing only a bit.  Then she looked down, because she still wasn't one hundred percent sold on telling him, but this was her best shot to tell someone who she felt wouldn't care.  I thought we'd go back.  I didn't think leaving meant I couldn't go back.  Her voice was slightly forlorn.  I just made Hompleia.  Aartax was training me.  I.. she almost said that she had wanted to take Nomi's place, but he didn't really need to know that much.  I'm glad I came with most of the time, but I miss home.  There.  She'd said it.  Her eyes began to fill up as she thought of her siblings, and Nomi, and everyone they left behind.  Sometimes she couldn't help but wonder what it would be like if she'd stayed.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wanna dream and make believe people can fly - by Kiwi RIP - January 31, 2019, 08:19 PM