Sun Mote Copse I wanna dream and make believe people can fly
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
This time Colt couldn't contain it, and he did outright laugh when she made the final comment.  You'll figure that out soon enough, kid. He said, still chuckling.  Of course she didn't get it now, but when (Colt didn't have the capacity to think "if") the time came that she was ready, she'd definitely look back and understand. 

Think about it.  Puppies make a pack stronger.  And it'll be our job to teach them how things work.  He gave her a signifigant look.  No offense to Eljay, but if the kids were going to learn to defend themselves, he probably wouldn't be the one to teach.  They were definitely going to have the shit loved out of them though.  Especially you, being their big sister and all.  C'mon kid.  If Colt couldn't get her at least a little excited about them for Eljay's sake, he was going to be pretty disappointed.  She was a tough nut to crack, but he could feel her giving, and put a little more pressure on.  Slowly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wanna dream and make believe people can fly - by Colt RIP - January 31, 2019, 09:10 PM