Sun Mote Copse Story of how wren became the chief of all birds
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Epic felt unsure whether him sleeping here was a good idea; if he indeed snored like the dragon Smaugh he was sure to scare off a few intruders or friends alike. It could sound like a bear hibernating and hiding inside, or to those who shared his level of fantasy; a true dragon. Either way, only the brave-hearted would dare to come inside. No, he didn't want to chase away anyone so he agreed with Wraen that this was not going to be his house. 

"Oh, is Maia radically awesome? I'm hoping to meet her soon then." Epic grinned, taking a liking to the idea to meeting Maia and making it a top priority on his to-do list. But still; Maia had to bring a whole lot of awesomeness to the table to live up to Rennie. "You're completely right. Let's go for option C. Or D. Or wherever--.." He nodded in agreement, finding it no problem to spend even more time with Wraen while learning more about the lay of the land. Two birds killed with one stone. 

"Where do you sleep, Rennie?" Epic asked genuinely, thinking about locations and preferences and not ..something else. His cheeks flushed red all the sudden when he realized how wrong that question may sound. "Ugh, I mean- I mean what other options do we..ugh I have?" How to get out of this mess?
Messages In This Thread
Story of how wren became the chief of all birds - by Wraen - January 26, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Story of how wren became the chief of all birds - by Epic - January 27, 2019, 02:30 PM