Porcupine Ridge but i am drifting
120 Posts
Ooc —
marten listened, in no way offended by his mother's response. his pale head tilted to one side as he looked upon her, quietly absorbing all of her wisdom, waiting for her to finish. he asked, firstly, "if.. she doesn't like anyone but you -- and maybe lucas -- then why would she waste her time looking for them when you didn't leave?" his ears flicked back, only momentarily, flicking forwards again like little satellite dishes. it didn't quite make sense to marten, but he was pretty young, and what maybe made sense to him... maybe wasn't the way it would always be. 

he nodded. "that's what i think too, mama," he told her, tail waving a little bit -- happy that he had maybe done the right thing in indra's eyes. granted, he hadn't told her what he'd said to laurel just yet. "laurel was sad -- i think she was crying. i tried to comfort her and tell her that they were fine -- lucas and wyatt and piper, i mean. cause, i mean, we're... we're grown, mama," he said, his brow furrowing as he said it to indra, his mis-matched eyes settled upon her with a new emotion, something a bit disappointed, maybe confused, "grown enough, anyway. i think if wherever they are, they're happy and safe."

a little gingerly, marten added, "i told her they might've left on purpose." he was quiet for a second. "maybe that was a lil' too honest?"
Messages In This Thread
but i am drifting - by Indra - January 26, 2019, 04:04 PM
RE: but i am drifting - by Marten - January 29, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: but i am drifting - by Indra - January 29, 2019, 06:17 PM
RE: but i am drifting - by Marten - January 29, 2019, 11:17 PM
RE: but i am drifting - by Indra - February 03, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: but i am drifting - by Marten - February 03, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: but i am drifting - by Indra - February 07, 2019, 10:58 AM
RE: but i am drifting - by Marten - February 07, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: but i am drifting - by Indra - February 09, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: but i am drifting - by Marten - February 09, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: but i am drifting - by Indra - February 17, 2019, 12:41 PM