Swiftcurrent Creek lately i found myself thinking, been dreaming about you a lot
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He grunted in response, his eyes studying over her slender frame as he braced himself for what he expected next—she was going to be whisked away by her consistent visitor, away from the rumors she believed were spread about her on behalf of his family. It was as if a heavy stone had settled in his gut—festering, waiting to gut him from the inside out.

But she propelled further, and he felt the heavy weight of selfish grief give way to surprise—and then almost as quickly to guilt.

Before she went into heat. While they were both being honest. In case something happened during the lure of their long-held attraction for one another became next to impossible to ignore when nature tempted them. The same lure in which he had given into his desires for his crimson-furred ex-mate.

His mouth grew dry, and he blinked, trying to straighten his shoulders as his eyes fell to the graceful curve of her hips and stomach—was she insinuating she would bear his young?

“Aria, it’s…” He trailed off—his stocky form stiff before he dared take a step closer to her, testing the waters of their proximity. “It’s more complicated than that.” He wanted to brush his muzzle along the slope of her nape, to preen at the sensitive skin between the base of her shoulders. Wanted to take that bold step he should have years ago. “Is it because of him?" She would know who he was referring to.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: lately i found myself thinking, been dreaming about you a lot - by Constantine - January 28, 2019, 08:30 PM