Grouse Thicket You're too bright, lower them rays Sunshine
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
”Cry? Oh he’s alright he’d only hurt someone if they were mean.” She glanced at the man, happiness in her eyes. But when is that light ever not there?

She tilted her nose down to properly look at Laroche again. Her nose crinkled at him in what only could be described as in disgust, ”I’m not a kid! she started to protest, ”I’m just short! But I’m still terrifying I promise!” 
In emphasis of her obvious lie, she pulled her lips back again and put on her mean face which looked like a disgruntled fledgling that had fallen from the nest. 
The girl laughed softly, shaking her head and was again the cute pumpkin everyone saw her as. 

”The stars are up there, you know those little shiny sky-spots? Those are stars and I study them. Sometimes they move in the sky but, they mostly seem to just twinkle up there.” She smiled hopefully, wondering if the man knew of the stars and could teach her.
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
You're too bright, lower them rays Sunshine - by Laroche - January 29, 2019, 12:31 PM
RE: You're too bright, lower them rays Sunshine - by Sacnite - January 30, 2019, 11:31 PM
RE: You're too bright, lower them rays Sunshine - by Laroche - February 02, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: You're too bright, lower them rays Sunshine - by Sacnite - February 03, 2019, 07:31 AM