Herbalists' Cache I see it there, to the east
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Things were changing for her, and quickly. There was now little doubt to the pregnancy; there was tenderness and swelling in new places, an ache to her body, and she carried more weight than usual. Still, she was nauseous--although strangely ravenous at the same time. She pushed through the nausea, eating as much as possible. Bizarre, really.

And she felt restless, as if trying to run away from the sensations within her. Her conversations with Pema and Gannet had lit a spark within her. The idea of herbs intrigued Lily greatly, and though she didn't know much about them, she was smart enough to be aware that she might need to, one of these days.

This place was full of greenery kept safe from the winter, and she strolled through with wonder in her eyes, poking her muzzle here, there, and everywhere. It smelled wonderful; even if there was nothing tangible to be gained from here, it still brought her peace.

Peace enough that not even her heightened sense of aggression--mama bear syndrome kicking in, she supposed--was set off when the white woman came across her path. Instead, Lily grinned at her, wagging her tail.

Beautiful day, huh? she asked cheerfully. So redolent the cache was that she didn't notice the scent of the Bracken Woods overlaying the stranger's pelt--it might have brought her immense nostalgia, otherwise.
Messages In This Thread
I see it there, to the east - by Khione - January 30, 2019, 05:36 PM
RE: I see it there, to the east - by Lily - January 30, 2019, 08:40 PM
RE: I see it there, to the east - by Khione - January 31, 2019, 02:15 AM
RE: I see it there, to the east - by Khione - January 31, 2019, 02:15 AM
RE: I see it there, to the east - by Lily - January 31, 2019, 09:16 AM
RE: I see it there, to the east - by Khione - January 31, 2019, 06:47 PM
RE: I see it there, to the east - by Lily - February 01, 2019, 04:09 PM