Moonspear Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

She smiled a brilliantly soft set of pearls at the moon- it was the only way she could hide her bitter scowl at his low standards. Did he think she ate handouts? That she simply scavenged for her meals? Stole from others? She was a Divine- if she so much desired to summon a flock of partridges at her disposal, the Celestials would oblige her demand. Or so the Sahira hoped. Meanwhile, they had given her insight on one of the easier preys to hunt, which had in fact been smaller game, such as birds, rodents, varmin, smaller things. So from a smooth twist of uncanniness, she informed the pale one. "Birds, primarily. Smaller things, agile things, swift little treats that are quick and easy to stock up on." It reminded her of her little hunts with Corvus, and regret settled thick over her like the veil of a briding woman- but instead, she was attmepting to wed another pack than any the Raven might have been joining. She missed him, and the sorrow wouldn't leave her for quite some time after.

Her garnets twinkled as he inquired in amuse to her talent. She was a Goddess, of course she could prophesize of the future. She and her fellow Celestials had made these planes, these existences existed because of their workings. While she was over events, there was no problem with her coming up with the tales that would both come to be and the few who had passed. "Xaz." Her Sith came through, answering for her in the speech laced with foreign wisp she spoke to Charon. Her confirmation glimmered in her bloody gaze, her own interest in his adding to her list of things to remember about Moonspear's leader. 

But every sky will build my throne.

[Image: e7ff2v.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are. - by Zafina - February 25, 2019, 04:56 PM