Moonspear Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

She suppposed she could be honest on this, too. There was no way she’d be able to hide it; they’d find out eventually. “I have not. I have never been adequate at hunting when more than one other is involved.” She had learned much more than any regular wolf in any pathetic pack when she had been under Slade’s guidance- but she had learned how to coordinate team cohesion nor act as a team member with anyone other than himself. She on her own was a solo teacher. She could provoke and guide, but never do any of the work, herself. She had minions for such. 

I can not say as of this moment, Charon...I have not imprinted on anything here. I have no history here, no lasting impression- that is the only way to retrieve such energy back.” That right there was false. She could simply imagine a place or even remember where she had been, and the telling would unfurl to her. But this man’s interview dallied her time, and rather than outright leaving this opportunity to rot, she tried to stick to her pitiful plan, for once. She wanted this mountain, she wanted to taste the capacity, it’s capability, its life. And more than anything, she wished to use it to transfer her essence back to the Celestial plane, and rid herself of this mortal flesh for good. 

But every sky will build my throne.
[Image: e7ff2v.gif]

You do not cherish what is yours-
Until they are taken from you.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are. - by Zafina - February 26, 2019, 09:50 AM