Moonspear Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

A flush of movement sealed her ‘appreciation’ to his offered place amongst his own, a slightly sidestepped tilt. It was a motion that seems to blend together in one - a testament to her grace. “With haste,” she added, punctuating the promise with a blooming smile of polished ivories as she righted her opaque hourly figure. 

The next aspect the lunar male brought to her attention was that of his mate. A canted crown of sleek obsidian regarded this, held it, and attempted to not jump to boundless conclusions. A Divine did not meddle in the affairs of mortals- it was pitiful and looked down upon by Celestial standards. Yet she, now bound to a mortal form, it stuck her in the predicament that she would have no typical affair in. 
Yet what was it?

The sublime pair of scarlets left the glint of his own pale stare. What was he asking of her? To midwife? To beckon his mate to embrace reproduction? To see the future of their family?
Or to be what futured their family? 

The season will soon end for coupling,” she mused the obvious red wolf in the room of such a subject. “What approach would you ask of me, Charon?” Her dulcets danced over the sentence as the Witch begot it forth. Her left forepad draped forward, scantily teasing the idea she might step forth to him, yet she did not press down- she did not near the ferryman.
It was a safeguard in case her most thick assumption strayed too close to a dead star’s gravity well.

But every sky will build my throne.
[Image: e7ff2v.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are. - by Zafina - February 27, 2019, 04:23 PM