Moonspear Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

It was good she hadn’t taken that step forward- it could have ruined all that she had meagerly gained for herself thus far. Unless Charon had intended to see her reaction to his bleak suggestion... 
Internally, the Goddess bristled. A Divine was not to be tested.

Externally however, her pleasantry was uninterrupted. A nod to his hope, a dainty dip of a supreme mind. The Sahira accepted this challenge. It would bring her closer to these leading pair, and in potential, boost her worthiness in this group. She would fare better, and in turn, might understand more of these mortal’s affairs if she should remain interested in it.

Crimson gaze grazed against the ferryman with a tinge of composed curiosity, her wonder at how far he was willing to trust himself with the Witch being grandly questioned in her paradoxical mind. “I await your introduction of us- that will be what bridges the link between her personal desires and my...” a cheeky slow blink punctuated her insight to this situation. “...gift.”

For now, should she be brought to the woman? Should she be shown her quarters? Should she roam and assess the others and their link to the lunar’s wife? Should she venture up the mountain and begin her own transfix? 
She’d actually rather meet the woman as soon as possible. 

Is she currently available? Or would you rather I meet her at another time, Charon?”

But every sky will build my throne.
[Image: e7ff2v.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are. - by Zafina - March 01, 2019, 01:44 PM