Moonspear Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

The greeting was short, the furthest aspect of welcoming as possible. She was mildly appalled. No gratitude from either of these wolves, or seemed, for her gift. That was fine- she hadn’t opened up to either of them revealing her Divinity, so she could not expect them to recognize the magnitude of their sin, nor their faithlessness. Mortals tended to be shallow regardless. 

More than that, I have interest in assisting in any bearing of young, should you be producing- my midwife experience is exemplary.” This was where she would need to make note of what she said- as what she said was valueless. She had no experience in harboring, excreting, or even tending to young. Such a basic opportunity eluded her- she was created from nothingness, forged by the will of an Ancient. Rearing anything but her own craft was alien to the alien.

Whenever you may need, summon me.”
She first brought her look to Charon, running a gaze across him, then laying it to rest on the ebony woman, giving a voiceless appearance that this was the first time this topic had been brought up by the Witch, as thought she sought both confirmations rather than just one.

But every sky will build my throne.

[Image: e7ff2v.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are. - by Zafina - March 15, 2019, 03:00 PM