Hushed Willows “my temper would perhaps be called resentful.”
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
gotta go to work soon; getting this in my timeline!

The nausea that assailed her during the first weeks of pregnancy had not yet gone away, despite assurances otherwise. She slept less as a result, and was up before the dawn, walking the willows and trying to keep the rolling of her stomach at bay. Her sides had grown larger; she was acutely aware of taking up more space than before, of a heaviness in her step that was new. 

It was both thrilling and irksome. 

Vilkas, was her first, panicked thought upon seeing the stranger from afar, but one long breath was enough to dispel that disturbing notion. He was new to her, and though the sanctuary's borders were relatively loose, she still regarded with wariness those who entered without a howl. Just because a door was unlocked didn't mean you went in without knocking. But then, maybe that was just impending motherhood rearing its head. 

Hallo, Lily greeted, giving him a smile despite it all. After all, perhaps Olive or Delight had met him previously. You're a new face around here. I'm Lily; who are you?
Messages In This Thread
RE: “my temper would perhaps be called resentful.” - by Lily - February 04, 2019, 08:32 AM