Hushed Willows yes, i'm positive there's just one baby in there
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Lily frowned to hear her speak this way. No occupation was subpar in the blackbird's eyes. Charting stars, chasing birds, whatever. . .as long as you were doing something, that was what counted. She'd hate to feel useless in her own pack. She'd felt it before, and it was a hard mindset to shake.

The woman spoke of her mate like she spoke of Khali--well, except for the "uncouth" part, she thought with a smirk. But still, maybe this man was worth dealing with everything else. If this man made her feel "worth it," perhaps he made the rest of Drageda bearable. But it was dangerous, to put so much hope in one soul. . .

It's hard to get used to a life that you've never lived, Lily murmured. It's so incredibly frustrating to feel useless. But you're not--no one is. Well, I suppose, those who take only for themselves and not for others, she added, ears folding back a little. Look--they probably don't think you're useless; you're probably just getting used to things, still.

She fixed a gimlet stare on the wintery wolf. And if they do actually think you're useless, well. . .bollocks to them, Lily said flippantly, grinning. They're not worth it at all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: yes, i'm positive there's just one baby in there - by Lily - February 07, 2019, 03:11 PM