Hushed Willows yes, i'm positive there's just one baby in there
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Lily listened a lot more than she used to; she used to be a chatter, just like this. Perhaps it was the pups turning her inward, but she was content to sit and take in all of this, without wanting to interject at any point. It was almost. . .soothing, really. The gentle cadence of words lulled her into a sense of calm, which she then felt bad for, because the Drageda woman was anything but right now.

Once she had finished, the blackbird took a breath, trying to gather her thoughts. Starting with the most diplomatic and pressing thing: Of course, we would love to have your friendship and alliance, Lily purred. As long as you don't bring the war to the willows, you're welcome here any time. You and your children.

Then, she supposed, she should probably address everything else. The emotions, the fears. You can always come speak to me, if you're feeling overwhelmed, she murmured. I can't promise that I'll always be available, especially when the pups come, but. . .I'll try my best. In the meantime, don't--don't worry about things you can't control. Just be yourself. I guarantee if you've been with Drageda for this long already, they appreciate you. They need you.

Well, it wasn't necessarily true, said the tiny contrarian within her head. How had she gotten in there? Who had put the negativity inside her, so long ago? Probably Dottie, that bitch. What's your name, love? she asked abruptly, returning to simpler conversation. I'm Lily.
Messages In This Thread
RE: yes, i'm positive there's just one baby in there - by Lily - February 07, 2019, 09:37 PM