Stone Circle From one lake to another
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
It was alright…” She said. It was a long trip through what seems like an endless sea of snow, she had to stop once the winds picked up too much for her to bare. She was glad she made it to the region.

Her ears flicked back slightly as she was asked that question, “... Um…” She went quiet for a moment, not knowing what to say or where to start, she could...lie but, she didn’t like lying. Her Mother taught her that well enough, Lairs are never trusted because you never know when a liar is lying or telling the truth when in a pack, you always tell the truth and be honest. As Honest is the best way. But what is there that could say, “I…

Her eyes fell to the ground as her ears pressed tightly against her head, she felt like she was a pup again being scolded by her Mother, “...Nothing… I know nothing about your pack... I follow the old scents of others wolves and it led me here... ” Aeliana admitted, honestly, as she soon sat down, “...I’m sorry… it’s just… I’m not… …” She takes a deep breath before continuing, “ … ...I barely know how to hunt or even fend for myself…” She looked down at the pheasant, “I barely managed to catch this pheasant and it was left wing was injured…” Aeliana looks Greyback in the eye for a moment, “Far outside these lands, where I came from, my birth pack, we never had to worry about these things — we never had to hunt because we were given food by these flat-faced aliens, who stand on their hind legs and has no fur or claws or fangs and we never had to learn to fight because our territory was enclosed by metal and rock…” She sits up more slightly, her face more firm, “...I’m not saying this... because I'm begging or looking for pity… I want to join a pack, this pack, so I can learn these basic things that I should have been taught back when I was a pup, to help provide for the pack instead of being the one provided … I’m willing to learn and understand about your pack’s morales if you allow me. ” She finished with conviction and determination in her voice.

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
From one lake to another - by Aliana - February 04, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: From one lake to another - by Greyback - February 04, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: From one lake to another - by Aliana - February 04, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: From one lake to another - by Greyback - February 04, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: From one lake to another - by Aliana - February 05, 2019, 07:58 AM
RE: From one lake to another - by RIP Valette - February 06, 2019, 05:55 AM
RE: From one lake to another - by Aliana - February 06, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: From one lake to another - by Greyback - February 06, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: From one lake to another - by RIP Valette - February 06, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: From one lake to another - by Aliana - February 06, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: From one lake to another - by Greyback - February 07, 2019, 05:16 PM