Shadewood This is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Never underestimate a quiet woman. The words had hit the testament right in the heart with a pure nail of truth. The silence deafened a plenty who were succumbed to such a persona. And Gwen was no exception. Hell, neither was he. His silence was thoughtfulness- nothing he did in the entirety of his existence had been on impulse. Mrs. Eruna shared such a unending chain just as he did. 

The next section had come at a cost. It almost hurt Raziel to hear of such a revelation come from someone so new to this home, but in the most, it was unsurprising. Phex's charisma was boundless- there was near no way anyone could not wish to inhale her freedom, her relentlessness, her drive. Cry knew this day would come. And this was preperation for the furutre, where his own children would be smitten or fawned over by another. This was another trial by Fate. 
Yet before he could give over his question, Laroche had intercepted with a return to a darker tide, a colder land. 

And it was then, the winds brewed their shard-filled wall of ice and haze. His response was subtle, quiet, and strong. It told enough, but not what a nosey interloper would look for. It was general, and cut down warmth for growing buds of a subject not meant to be told, down with frostbitting-haste. "Everyone has lost, here. Even your Little Miss Sunshine, Laroche." And that was it. The winds had subsided, his voice warming as the returned to the name of his PolyHued Daughter. "Speaking of, you were talking of her as though she were more than just a ray of light-" Cry knew quite a bit in these dormant woods, and he wanted to hear the truth from his fellow Packmate. A raised brow of onyx glimmered a curious sheen in the reflection of winter about them. And those baritones came forth with the awaited question. "Do you have hope to claim my Daughter as a mate, Laroche?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down - by Cry - February 17, 2019, 09:40 PM