Shadewood This is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down
109 Posts
Ooc —
The silence was seriously uncomfortable especially for a man going out of his way to be social. Yet he still held the man's gaze, his own cool but patient and without a hard glare to it. It was only when the man's stare grew cold, hardened by the details Laroche had tried to pry loose. It confirmed the man had a bad history and apparently it was a touchy subject and the Hyde part of him tucked that away for any possible future scenario where gasoline would need to fuel a fire. What struck a small spark was the way Cry answered, speaking of Phex like he had assumed she was some silly virgin child. His own gaze hardened slightly though not by much, he was on good behavior for now. He said nothing just gave a single, affirmative nod, agreeing with the male.

His opinion of Cry wasn't low nor was it high and due to this his gaze did not warm when the male's tone did. In fact he looked on the colder end of expressionless. This wasn't something he wanted to discuss as he wasn't sure exactly how much his desire for Phex went yet. "I have only known her for less than a month. I am fond of her, she speaks to a part of me that i thought long gone" he said this calmly though his voice was tense, he was obviously displeased with discussing such a thing with the male. "I cannot say that I want her like that as of this moment. I can tell you that if...the opportunity arises i intend to try and claim her. I know what comes from this and I also promise that I will never abandon her. I have wanted to keep her safe since the moment I saw her." he did not flat out ask. He hadn't been around long enough to do so. However he would not lie, he would state his intentions honestly and politely and if the man approved then so be it. "Of course this is all up to her in the end, regardless of whether I love her or not" it was then that he lowered his gaze, just for a moment showing hesitation and embarrassment "Being completely honest with you sir, I can see myself falling for her. The more time i spend with her, the more i like her" he said this gently, the genuinity causing the cold, hard exterior to fade until there was nothing left but a handsome man confessing a crush that tore him apart.
Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down - by Laroche - February 17, 2019, 10:28 PM