Shadewood But I never met a girl I could trust
109 Posts
Ooc —
The bachelor saw it, the gleam of challenge accepted coming into her eyes, the look of a woman who knew the game she played and wanted to enjoy it. His eyes took on a knowing look and he felt something he hadn't in a very long time, he felt true desire. Cry's words came to mind, that he had the man's blessing to claim Phex whenever she was ready and to breed before then if she would allow him. He swallowed thickly, eyelids lowering until he gazed at her through thick black lashes, a different more seductive type of smile forming. 

This was until she spoke again, saying she did have another and that the man would prove better than Laroche. Mixed emotions boiled up, amusement that she was so sure of the other suitor's skills before she had even gotten a taste of his. Jealousy that someone else had her so enraptured she lacked faith him. A low rumbled started in his chest, not a mean or menacing sound but a determined noise as he stepped forward closing the distance between them. He looked into her eyes finally and in that moment caught the teasing glint and knew immediately that she lied. The mood changed again, it aroused him that she was so confident as to test his limits, that she wanted to provoke him. If allowed he would lean in and  gently run his muzzle along the side of her neck until his lips pressed to the shell of her ear "Are you sure about that Sunshine?" his words were spoken in a husky, deep voice as his breath tickled the sensitive furs of her ear "You haven't even gotten a taste of what I am like when I desire someone Phex. Nor have you felt the sensations I can give" he stopped there and in a ballsy move nipped at her ear before stepping back, a simmering look in his gaze.
Messages In This Thread
But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 07, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 08, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 10, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 17, 2019, 01:39 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 17, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 17, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 18, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 18, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 05:46 AM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 19, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 01:38 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 19, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 02:19 PM