Shadewood But I never met a girl I could trust
109 Posts
Ooc —
The spot along his neck where her nose had touched tingled like electricity, he could still feel it even as he stepped back. For a moment her silence made him fear that he had stepped over a boundary but then she looked at him and he felt a wave of heat and a tightening in his groin. He swallowed and allowed his eyes to trail over her body slowly, memorizing every curve and every detail as she spoke teasing him, hinting at a future where she would allow him to take her. Her seductive look and even more seductive words were going to be the death of him, at least the part of him that refused to care about anyone but himself. He released a slow breath, eyes going soft and warm "I can always make time for someone I care about" he said simply, no beating around the bush anymore. 

"You're dangerous Sunshine, you know that?" this was said with a humorous exasperation, his lips curling upward to flash his fangs in a full grin. "Cute one second and then sexy the next...its enough to make any man want you" he murmured and then looked up at the sky with a lost expression "The idea of that bothers me Phex, I dont want anyone else having you" there was an edge there, of dangerous jealousy but he said it gently showing that while he felt possessive and jealous, he wouldn't be any threat to her.
Messages In This Thread
But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 07, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 08, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 10, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 17, 2019, 01:39 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 17, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 17, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 18, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 18, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 05:46 AM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 19, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 01:38 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 19, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 02:19 PM