Shadewood But I never met a girl I could trust
109 Posts
Ooc —
He held still lowering his head as she approached, eyes closing as the tough facade crumbled and he silently accepted her kisses, warmth blossoming in his chest. His tail swayed behind her as a soft sigh left his nostrils, turning his cheek so it pressed against hers as he contemplated her words. He believed her because he honestly didn't think she could hurt a fly buzzing around her maw. He planted his own kiss to her fur, just beneath her ear "I know" he murmured as she pulled away and looked into his eyes. The next thing she said stilled him, his heart stuttered for a moment and he fought to keep his eyes from widening. "Phex..." he rumbled and stepped forward again, wrapping his chin across the back of her neck and pulling her close. It was sudden, a fast bond that secured in under a month but it was one Laroche would take care to continue soldifying. It was almost a case of fate, something he had never believed in before but how could he not now? He had been found by the sun and blessed by her warmth, it melted away the ice that covered his heart "Then you are and I am yours. I will keep you safe, comfort you if you're ever sad. I will do my best to fulfill any wishes and wants" he said a few simple vows, kissing the back of her neck softly.
Messages In This Thread
But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 07, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 08, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 10, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 17, 2019, 01:39 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 17, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 17, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 18, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 18, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 05:46 AM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 19, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 01:38 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 19, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 02:19 PM