Shadewood You’re sayin’ those words
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The girl grinned, picking her way over roots to the further outskirts with the woman in tow. Company on her patrols was always welcome.

The girl took this time to think, the pack was pretty relaxed, at least until formation where everyone will have to pull their weight; as if everyone wasn't doing that anyway. She let the woman fall into step beside her before starting,  "The pack is meant to harbor those who don't have home or Family. We all trust each other, we all look after each other. We don't speak of things outside because it's a Keep, those outside are not Family but we can invite them; this is a sanctuary." 
The girl looked up at the woman, wondering what had happened to her to lead her here. Phex's own story isn't sad or traumatic, at least not for her, but she's here to be that glue, the love and the heart. She hoped she always could be, she realised what happened to some when they were around her lively spirit.

"We all contribute in our own way, being it a trade we are teaching or learning. I myself am learning to be an Ambassador and Naturalist. I study the stars and the lands, this forest will help me lots in the spring and summer."  She grinned, pausing in case the other wanted to speak before continuing, "there is a hierarchy, with Gwen and Cry leading us. Some Ranks are trade orientated, I believe it is to encourage some to work and find out who they are, especially if they are one of the lost souls Cry wishes to harbor."  

The girl didn't know why Cry wanted this, but she wasn't about to pry into his past and open wounds that had already sealed shut. Even if it left an ugly scar, it was better than bleeding everywhere.
She let the other ask questions, continuing to mark the border where it seemed a bit sparse or faded, hoping the other would realise what to do too.
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 07, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 07, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 07, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 08, 2019, 10:34 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 10, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 12, 2019, 10:33 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 14, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 17, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 17, 2019, 01:24 PM