Sun Mote Copse Thinkin' bout why we're here, and where we're goin
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
He'd have to think about what he wanted to take then, once he talked with her.  He had a couple of ideas on things he could specialize in, but the thought of putting a label on the skills he used to survive still seemed odd to him.  He'd never put much thought into proving anything to anyone save himself.

For a question that should have been a completely natural follow up, it sure as hell took Colt by surprise.  A second later he realized that was stupid because of course Wildfire would ask that.  He'd just asked her for permission to maybe have kids?  But he still found himself at a loss for how to respond for a moment.

Not right now, he replied honestly, with a small and somewhat rueful shrug.  I mean... it's going well, and I'm considering.  But I don't want to rush it this time, you know? It might be dumb thinking that, especially when they were already talking about a family.  But right after he'd asked her had been when things went south last time, and he wondered if maybe it was the whole mate thing that cursed him in all these other situations.  He didn't want to ask again lightly.  He wondered if Wildfire would count that as a black mark against him, considering everything they'd just spoken about.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Thinkin' bout why we're here, and where we're goin - by Colt RIP - February 13, 2019, 09:36 PM