Ankyra Sound you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts.
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Yami hesitated uncertainly when Raleska began to walk away, but she fell in step when it passed after only a couple of seconds. She did her best not to back away when the girl turned sharply towards her and asked about what she'd almost just called the guy that had found her. She'd been hoping Raleska hadn't noticed, but now she was a teensy bit hopeful that this might actually amuse her and win her some points.

"Uh... Well, I didn't know his name until after Caiaphas accepted me even though we spent like an hour together, so I kinda started calling him Scarface in my head," she explained, keeping her expression neutral just in case this wasn't met with amusement.
Messages In This Thread
you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 11, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 14, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 17, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 18, 2019, 08:04 PM