Ankyra Sound you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts.
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Yami felt a rush of triumph at even that teensy crach of a grin, but she too played it cool and tried not to smile too much in return. She was interested to hear that she apparently had been right and that everyone was scarred around here. Maybe that really was a requirement, but Raleska wasn't and Caiaphas wasn't either, so then again, maybe not.

Her smile was short-lived for in the next moment, her companion went on to tell her more about the torn up fellows in their ranks. She started with Rosalyn, a woman Yami had met just yesterday. Rosalyn was the most bad ass? She swallowed, feeling anxiety creep up in her chest. She hadn't realized, and she'd been a bit of a smart ass with her. That might've been a mistake... Fortunately, she hadn't met "big and scary" Vaati and made an ass of herself for him yet, and she knew she'd given Firefly a good enough impression. Good enough for him to bring her here, so maybe she wasn't totally screwed.

"A shark?" she asked, partly out of curiosity and partly to distract herself from the memory of her faux pas. She had grown up on a mountain and spent most of her life inland. She'd never heard of a shark before, but presumed it must be something pretty fierce if it could maul wolves like that.
Messages In This Thread
you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 11, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 14, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 17, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 18, 2019, 08:04 PM