Lost Creek Hollow no doubt, no doubt, no doubt.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey loved being a mother. She loved having cute little babies to cuddle and dote on and she loved having little ones looking up to her and relying on her to keep them safe and shape their lives. It was the single greatest thing she had ever done in her life. She loved it so much, in fact, that it had made her forget all about just how freaking awful it was being pregnant. Pregnancy was, in fact, so freaking awful that it actually made her periodically regret getting pregnant at all.

She was kind of in that mood when Rannoch wrapped himself around her like a snake neck, being all happy and sweet and wonderful. She felt physically ill, but also ravenously hungry and rather like she wanted to cry about it. Her mate was being so kind, though, Liffey decided to try and suck it up for the sake of preserving his joy. No need to rain on his parade just because his kids were being jerks inside of her.

"Oh yes - it's been a wonderful day," Liffey answered, "We went for a walk and saw the falls, then we came home and napped. Then we ate, and then we napped s'more." Add some puking her guts out to the walk and replace one of the naps with puking her guts out and it was a fairly accurate picture of her day, minus the intermittent crying in between.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 11, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - February 18, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 25, 2019, 10:50 AM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - February 26, 2019, 07:07 PM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - March 09, 2019, 08:19 AM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - April 06, 2019, 10:30 AM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - April 13, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - April 13, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - April 20, 2019, 09:21 AM