Lost Creek Hollow no doubt, no doubt, no doubt.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
A stag—the animal was fitting for their eldest son. Breccan had grown into a strapping young man with the strength and stamina of his star-bound doppelganger; Rannoch was incredibly proud of the young man his son had become. "Yeah," he agreed, turning his attention skyward.  

It was a beautiful night outside—there were no clouds, and the stars twinkled brightly. When Liffey located what she had been looking for, Rannoch eagrly turned his attention eastward. Unlike his wife, who had a talent of scoping out constellations, it took him much longer to find what he was looking for. 

"I-I got it!" Rannoch exclaimed after some time, his posture straightening and his neck craning forward as his gaze trained on the star. "It's perfect," he added, pulling his attention from the sky so that he could lean over and nudge Liffey's cheek. "You did a great job, Liff," he added, his voice softer. 

"What about Deshyr?" he asked then, eager to find something for their daughter. "I'm thinking something like a rabbit might suit her if you know a constellation like that. What do you think?"
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 11, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - February 18, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 25, 2019, 10:50 AM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - February 26, 2019, 07:07 PM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - March 09, 2019, 08:19 AM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - April 06, 2019, 10:30 AM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - April 13, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 13, 2019, 07:53 PM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - April 13, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: no doubt, no doubt, no doubt. - by Liffey - April 20, 2019, 09:21 AM