Swiftcurrent Creek bury a friend
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 
He hadn't realised quite how lonely he was until she was gone.

Not to say she had vanished forever, not like his mother, but he'd begun to grow used to catching Ruenna's scent upon the wind, being able to wade through the wind toward her - he'd grown used to sharing little snatches of information with her, things he'd not have the courage or will to mention to others. But now he couldn't, because she wasn't here. She was somewhere else, among other wolves, likely growing close to a new family instead of the failed, broken pieces scattered over the creek. 

So he wandered alone; as it had always been once Skylaris' last breath took flight from her lips. How was it possible to feel so lonely, when surrounded by others?
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
dreamer trapped by your desire
272 Posts
Ooc —
Though neither can know of their mutual misery, Alessia shares Soltero's thoughts of loneliness. She cannot deny that Kavik's kindness has soothed some of her turmoil, but there is still a distinct sort of misery that accompanies her situation. So she finds herself wandering the Creek, half-hoping to find company among the pack of strangers. She's in luck, it seems; it doesn't take her long to cross a fresh scent trail, and she turns to follow it without a second thought. It takes only moments for her to find the other wolf, and she pauses as the gray figure comes into view. A man — no one she recognizes, though the scent is vaguely familiar in the way all of her packmates' are. She chuffs softly to announce herself, tail swishing slowly, and waits for his response.
"Common" | "French"
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
There came another through the mist, a figure of ebony - Soltero's eyes creased a touch in uncertainty, unwillingness to converse, but he knew it his duty to familiarize himself with all those taking residence around the creek. The grey-swathed male tipped his nose in greeting, silently fighting off any negativity that festered in the depths of his mind. He knew this woman by scent, but not by name; a miniscule failure on his part.

"Hi. I'm Soltero, beta. Sorry, I don't remember us properly meeting before."
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
dreamer trapped by your desire
272 Posts
Ooc —
oof sorry for the shitty mobile post
The man seems to hesitate when he notices her, and she briefly considers excusing herself. But a greeting soon follows, and she finds herself a bit surprised to hear that the pale wolf is the Creek's beta. Alessia, She offers, tail swishing slowly. I was with Blacktail Deer Plateau before it disbanded.
"Common" | "French"