Stavanger Bay Beyond the Water
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Sorry for the crap quick post :P

This was one of Ford's siblings he had mentioned. Howl had originally wondered what his siblings might have thought about him taking over his father's past territory. Thinking they might share more views with their father than Ford. A view from what Ford told Howl lead to the previous pack's disbandment. It was still a possibility but at first glance, it didn't appear Velen held any distain for his sibling.

Upon introduction, Howl nodded his head to Velen before hearing his question. He hadn't, in fact, swam in the ocean before and hadn't planned on setting food into it today. But still being new and not having strong roots in the pack Howl felt obligated to oblige Velen and accompany him into the water.

Without waiting for an answer Velen was already on his way to the water. Howl followed internally hesitant behind him and braced the initial feeling of chills as his foot submerged itself below the surface. "I have been swimming before. But not in this type of water I'm afraid. Is there anything I should be aware of?" he asked almost jokingly, not knowing how important his question would be.

He continued into the water, as though he had entered a lake, but unlike a lake right before his body was submerged enough to actually swim a small amount of water grazed his lips. Causing him to walk back a few paces to where his feet could touch before surprisingly asking "Goodness. What is in this water!" he said before trying to spit it out.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Beyond the Water - by Howl - February 20, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: Beyond the Water - by Velen - February 24, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: Beyond the Water - by Howl - March 06, 2019, 09:50 PM
RE: Beyond the Water - by Velen - March 10, 2019, 03:39 PM
RE: Beyond the Water - by Howl - March 20, 2019, 12:07 AM
RE: Beyond the Water - by Velen - March 22, 2019, 09:01 AM
RE: Beyond the Water - by Howl - April 03, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: Beyond the Water - by Velen - April 05, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: Beyond the Water - by Howl - April 14, 2019, 11:15 PM
RE: Beyond the Water - by Velen - April 26, 2019, 11:24 PM