Two Rivers Isle “Hath thou no shame? Hath thou no dignity?”
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
"Because there are simply others out there that do not have your best interests in mind. And they have intent that may leave you vulnerable, should they find out who you are, where you stay, and what others call you. Those who tell things that are not meant to be said are those who endanger others, whether it be themselves, or those that ae close to them.

One day, I hope my name does not bring back memories
Of the day that I left her...

Cry knew someday he would be able to let go of his hidden mentality, where he wouldn't have to worry about who was after others. His feet may be slipping, but he hadn't fallen, yet. Turning his sights to the light timber agouti, the Phantom inquired a question of his own. "You are either someone looking to infiltrate secrets that do not belong to you, or you are just unsettled by the grounds you stand on." His baritones remained light, a gentle rumble that seemingly only wante honesty. "Are you unhappy with your pack or something, Rye?"
Messages In This Thread
“Hath thou no shame? Hath thou no dignity?” - by Cry - February 20, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: “Hath thou no shame? Hath thou no dignity?” - by Rye - February 21, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: “Hath thou no shame? Hath thou no dignity?” - by Cry - February 25, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: “Hath thou no shame? Hath thou no dignity?” - by Cry - March 16, 2019, 01:14 PM