Hushed Willows and trilled a lover's song in pure delight [festival]
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
All Welcome 
She'd managed to get separated from @Derg, somehow. There are simply too many wolves here; trying to look at the crowd makes her head spin, so she'd just tried to stay a little nearer to the sidelines. And then she'd realized she couldn't see Derg anymore, so she'd panicked — and now, well, she can't see anyone anymore. She's apparently managed to reach a largely abandoned (at least, right now) section of the idyllic territory, much to her horror and embarrassment. Did she really lose track of the party?
Yes, yes she did. Maybe she ought to just stay within Permafrost Hollows forever.
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)
Archiving. If you would like to revive and continue at a later date, please pm me.

He had strayed from the evening's entertainment with the intention of relieving himself, cause when you gotta go you gotta go, but the sight of an earthly youth, seemingly lost, drew his attention from mother nature's calling. "Are you alright miss?" he let out while still a few feet away, stopping short in hopes of not scaring her off since she looked like the skittish type. He wasn't sure if she had wandered too far or had simply chose to distance herself from the festival, but he hoped he could be of some assistance to her one way or another. 
3-3-3
9/10 threads
monthly goal - reach 100 posts
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Suddenly a stranger appears, and she's ashamed of how startled she is to see him; she knows she should expect it, but she can't seem to relax. For a moment she can only blink at him, failing to process his question at first. Her mind locks up, and when the words finally register she flushes with further embarrassment. If it's obvious even to a stranger that she's distressed, she must look terribly pathetic.Um, She says, ears falling back slightly. As much as she hates to admit it, she does need help. Even if it's from a slightly scary stranger. I um, I don't really know where I am.