Blackfeather Woods i'm looking for a saw to cut these chains in half and all i want is
80 Posts
Ooc — mercury
The girl moves away, and Megara has no choice but to follow her. Well, she supposes she doesn't have to. But this is not her home, and it is clearly that of the young Melonii's; it would be rude of her not to tag along, right? She moves nimbly through the brush, trailing along until they come across a place that screams Meldresi.

Complete with a pelvic bone atop an altar, which makes her pause for a long moment before approaching.

This is not her area of expertise; she's a spy, not a priestess like her sister. Still, she looks at the girl with her brows knitted in question, same-colored eyes boring into that fathomless gaze. What is this? she asks, softly but undoubtedly firm. The girl will give her answers; there's no way around it. Is this. . .

She glances toward the ivory arch, then back to the miniature Meldresi, lips tightening in a troubled frown. Is this the remains of my sister? Megara asks, feeling as though something very dark is looming o'er them both.