Silver Creek shut up when you want me to
i’m not just a girl
52 Posts
Ooc — ares
All Welcome 
aaay rosings wolves. fff sorry i put all my muse into the first half and kinda gave up at the end lmao it’s so late over here.
edit; oof forgot to tag @Grayson

max?

a voice drifts through the lonely woods. it had been awhile since that name had been uttered. feline, saarthal, mallaidh. the women fill her thoughts when she hears that. max. it warms her frozen soul and she is carried towards the noise.

maxine!

she halts, almost tripping over her own feet. maxine. just the thought of the name makes her want to puke. there are so many things linked to that name. pain, betrayal, a loss of identity. she had rid herself of that name when she ran away. no one, absolutely no one knew of it. or that’s what she would want to believe.

it’s hard to look up. she doesn’t want to see what she fears. rich green eyes stay glued to the ground for an eternity. but eventually she does look up and it is everything she had wished to forget.

patrick.
maxine.

why did he say it again? to torment her with the past? she clenches her jaw.

what are you doing here?
looking for you.

her throat closes.

when you left, dad sent out a search party.

she looks down again

he’s worried about you.

she shuts her eyes tightly

are you listening to me? i said he’s worried!
i...heard you the first time.
come home with me then. i’m sure everyone will be thrilled to see you.

she hears him sigh and come closer. that’s when her eyes shoot open and she backs away with a snarl. there’s a fire raging in her eyes.

get away from me.

he steps closer and she snaps at the air, sending him back.

the hell-!
get the fuck away from me. you really expect me to come crawling back with you? to face dad again? after you told him about me and feline? after he set up some marriage just to keep me away from her? after he sent soldiers out to kill her after he knew damn well i loved her?

her voice shook like an earthquake. her tears scorched the fur on her cheek.

you can take that “he’s worried about you” bullshit and go fuck yourself.  i ain’t goin nowhere with you!

she wants to see some change in him. guilt, realization, sympathy, anything. where was the boy that would mindlessly play with her on those warm autumn nights? that boy was gone. she knew that when she was given nothing but an irritated glare. he was just another pawn in the king’s game now, ready to finish his tasks by any means necessary. she would not get out of here with her words alone.

so she ran.

she ran past him and through the endless maze of trees. his pawsteps shook the earth behind her. the determination was clear in the sound, but he would not catch her. unlike the pawn, she was built for speed. running was her specialty.

so she ran.

these months were stressful to say the least. after the run-in with her brother, she was on her toes at all times. she knew that he would inform her father about her and he’d put more eyes across the lands.

she needed a place to hide. drageda came to mind at first, of course. but after months and months of searching to no avail she had given up. it seemed farther than ever before now.

she was desperate for any shelter now, so the marked borders were a gift from the heavens. she stood a ways away from the threshold and called for its inhabitants.
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
grayson, of course, was the saving grace to answer the call. the man was already nearby, patrolling and keeping the pack safe as he always was. he stalked up, head high and nose twitching as he regarded the woman with interest. so many women at their threshold... he wondered if his charm was too much, perhaps he should step out for a bit, bring the charm elsewhere and create a less intimidating environment for other men. perhaps that would bring more men to their borders. such was useless thought, though.

"can i help you?" he asked her, voice warm even as his white gaze pressed into her.