Deepwood Weald Holdfast but I am the reason we lose the war
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She truly had found a keeper in Damien, hadn't she? Sure, he could wander, but he always returned to her. He was like Spring really, always coming back around when it seemed that Winter would be endless. Her stomach settled and she swallowed. No matter how sick she would get, she could never hate having the luxury of bearing their children. All of it was more than worth it.

That is a rather odd detail, yes. She answered after a moment of silent thinking. Even Damien's middle name started with an M. I do not think I want their first names to all start with an M... Maybe their middle names, just like yours? She proposed. They would be half Apaata, half her, so they could change up the traditions a small bit. She found having all their first names start with an M rather repetitive. Besides, they would run out of names eventually. She looked at Damien then, wondering what he thought about it.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Holdfast but I am the reason we lose the war - by Nocturnal - April 06, 2019, 01:10 PM