Stavanger Bay yes, i left behind a glass slipper and a business card
in omnia paratus
198 Posts
Ooc — Bo
The voice almost startled her into jumping, but she managed to maintain her cool composure as the figure of a slate male approached with twinkling eyes that glimmered in the same color as the ocean water. Piper was transfixed by him as soon as he had appeared. The jovial greeting was not lost on her. The young wildfire of a girl wagged her tail in response to his query, though she really had no idea what he was looking to get from her. She'd never seen a crab before in her life.

“I don't even know what that is, but it sounds like a good trade. I've been looking for a cool rock to give to my mom when I see her again!” the Redleaf told him with a swift smile that stretched along her narrow muzzle. She glanced around them at the sandy landscape, wondering where a horseshoe crab might dwell, or what it might look like. “If you can point one out, I'll get it for you!” Piper offered, hoping he would find this a suitable trade.
Messages In This Thread
RE: yes, i left behind a glass slipper and a business card - by Piper - March 15, 2019, 03:56 PM