Heron Lake Plateau Isn't that an automatic throw
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Figure we can wrap this up since you wanna pull her from the game? :D

He nodded.  It didn't seem particularly survivable, but he was thinking of his own experience and his comparative lack of agility.  Still, despite what had happened at least things were in good humor.  I dunno, might be the most advantageous choice.  Stuff hasn't allowed for much practice on my part -- I could just be a giant pile of rust for all I know.  Hopefully not, some things you had a hard time un-learning, fortunately or unfortunately.  Anyway.  Less effort on our part, I guess.  Hopefully if it's alive, it won't come back.  That was a little too deep in the territory for comfort.  Even if there weren't really pups on the way in the pack yet (maybe?  timelines??), the thought that it could be a danger to young pups nagged at the back of his mind.  It was something he thought about these days.

It's way too early still.  Or late. I don't even know.  I'm gonna go try to get some more sleep.  Unless you like this hour, might want to go do the same.  Some people were weird.  But as the adrenaline from the chase started to work its way out of his bloodstream, he was pretty pooped and going back to snooze sounded like a good idea.  This wasn't exactly how he'd expected the evening to go.
Messages In This Thread
Isn't that an automatic throw - by Quixote - March 06, 2019, 12:30 AM
RE: Isn't that an automatic throw - by Mariposa - March 09, 2019, 08:51 AM
RE: Isn't that an automatic throw - by Quixote - March 17, 2019, 12:26 AM
RE: Isn't that an automatic throw - by Mariposa - March 21, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: Isn't that an automatic throw - by Quixote - March 31, 2019, 11:56 PM
RE: Isn't that an automatic throw - by Mariposa - April 01, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: Isn't that an automatic throw - by Quixote - April 06, 2019, 06:45 PM
RE: Isn't that an automatic throw - by Mariposa - April 12, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: Isn't that an automatic throw - by Quixote - April 18, 2019, 02:05 AM
RE: Isn't that an automatic throw - by Mariposa - April 20, 2019, 09:52 AM
RE: Isn't that an automatic throw - by Quixote - April 28, 2019, 10:57 PM