Ankyra Sound do you mind crouching down a little bit so i look taller.
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
My rolls in the tabletop channel failed me, rip.

He knew she'd ask. She had that expectant look, doubting his assertion that the plan would work. She wanted proof. Even before Yami asked him to go and do the thing he saw that look and knew he was doomed. After her prompting he took a deep breath - considering his options with some haste. Maybe an excuse could get him out of a demonstration. He had a bad leg! He had other work to do! He gave her the instructions so she should try it out herself! But he ended up moving ahead with the plan. At the very least Firefly could grab some more birds for the caches.

The man parted from Yami's company with an easy stride, head dipping so that he could feign interest in the sand and the scrub grass. The birds might've been aware of the pair of wolves but they didn't come any closer, not until Firefly paused over a pile of empty shells that had been tossed against the rocks, and began to dig at the loose debris. He picked at it and outright ignored the birds, and some of them - noticing the commotion - coasted closer, and closer, and closer -

And when a stupid juvenile gull landed in the grass (thinking itself to be hidden, he supposed), Firefly tensed and launched himsel.f at it — his forequarter temporarily blending in with the pale gold of the grass. His rear end was a black smudge against the bleached debris below his body, and when he pulled away from the grass Yami might've expected triumph and bloodshed, but... The bird gave a series of awkward honks as it fought to keep clear of those teeth, and was soaring off moments later. All that Firefly had to show for it was a disheveled appearance and a few puffs of feather stuck to his lion mane.

Well shit. That's exactly what he was afraid would happen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: do you mind crouching down a little bit so i look taller. - by RIP Firefly - March 10, 2019, 03:41 PM