Ankyra Sound do you mind crouching down a little bit so i look taller.
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
As she'd hoped, Firefly stepped forward to perform as she'd requested. She smiled as he looked away from her, pleased with herself for being able to persuade him. As he began to stalk his prey, Yami was swept away with wondering if this meant he liked her. Would he have done it for another girl? Or was he doing this because he wanted her? The thought kept her smile in place as he leaped, and held it there even when the gull took flight and winged safely away from the hunter. Yami trotted forward to step up to his side.

"Wow! You definitely came closer than I ever have," she praised, flashing him a smile, "I get what you mean now about how they'll come nearer if you ignore them. I never considered before that that might work." She looked at him admiringly for a moment before turning to look around for more birds. "D'you think they'd do the same if we went together?" she asked. It didn't seem likely they wouldn't be wary of two wolves. But then again, it hadn't seemed likely that they wouldn't be wary of one.
Messages In This Thread
RE: do you mind crouching down a little bit so i look taller. - by Yami - March 10, 2019, 04:42 PM