Snowforest Taiga how can you ever learn what isn't shown
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau didn't move a muscle until Illidan said so, he lived out in the wild far longer than she ever did and would know better of what action they should take. She felt his eyes on her, the halfling cocking her head to the side curiously like a pup in that moment.

She fought off a shiver at the sodden layer of brown fur slick against her body, shifting from paw to paw. Idly she picked a piece of gravel out from between her toes, grimacing. Cadeau couldn't help but flinch when another loud crash of thunder sounded overhead, Illidan didn't seem to mind the noise though.

He suggested they wait out the storm and gestured to what appeared to be a ledging that lead into some cave. Cadeau craned her neck up to get a better look at it, as if to inspect it as a good spot to hunker down. A large raindrop exploding over her eyes reminded her there was no time to be picky.

Anything remotely warm and dry was good enough for her at this point! A scratch of lightning illuminated the sky, more thunder purred overhead. Snow around them turned into sleet and made her paws feel cold, didn't help there was also wet clumps of grass and sticky mud too. 

Wiping at her face, she turned to Illidan with a smile. "Where ever you go I follow, Illidan. Let's hurry, I feel like a drenched sewer rat," she told him with something of a chortle, shaking water from her fur.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 09, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 21, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 21, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 28, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 01, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 04, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 05, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 11, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 23, 2019, 08:04 PM