Snowforest Taiga how can you ever learn what isn't shown
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau pouted her lips like a wronged puppy when he laughed at her question, she wasn't irritated though, she knew the question itself was silly and part of her was glad to get the reaction out of him. He seemed like he didn't smile enough, let alone laugh so she would take that as a victory in its own right. Perhaps it was something they both needed more of in their lives, smiles and laughter. She lightly swatted him with her paw, cheeks puffed out. "That's not very nice you know," she quipped over his amusement, the smirk on her face though showed she was hardly really slighted by it. She pulled her paw back.

Her dark brown ears perked up to listen intently to what Illidan was saying, taking in each word with earnest interest. Some of it sounded a bit familiar, Cadeau reaching into the depths of her memory for times her father had explained parts of the wolf style. It was a far cry from the novel of knowledge Illidan knew though, Cadeau shook her head idly when she came back dry. "I think papa once mentioned something like that... I wish I asked him more when he was alive." She furrowed her brows, frustrated at her younger self for not being more nosey. "He only really told me that wolves were tough creatures and that I should be proud of sharing part with them. Because wolves can endure anything out here in the wilderness, they're built to survive."

"I wonder what I could offer a wolf pack, if I've never been in one how can I know I won't drag them down?" Cadeau didn't say it like she was in any turmoil over it, more so as a thoughtful question, a statement that needed to be pondered upon. "Guess I'll find out, right?" She gave him a grin, though inwardly she felt somewhat anxious over the fact this was all really happening, she was going to meet wolf packs. 

Cadeau let her face soften when she saw Illidan fall silent at the mention of her family, she cocked her head curiously at him. She said nothing though, not wanting to disturb his thoughts no matter what they were. Though after the silence stretched too long, she let herself be mouthy again to ask. "Hey... you okay there, Illidan? I didn't say anything stupid again, did I?" Elbowing him as she let the joke hang in the air, she kept her face curious and concerned. If he wanted to tell her, he was more than welcome to.

"I'll do my best not to drive you crazy, I promise," she chuckled before smirking. "Well, maybe not entirely promise. I have a track record if you haven't guessed yet."

Cadeau gave a comical eep when thunder clapped again, striking lightning across the sky. She bumped into his shoulder in a startled flinch before glaring at the sky with a huff. "You know about storms and all, they can be so rude sometimes, I swear."
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 09, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 21, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 21, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 28, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 01, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 04, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 05, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 11, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 23, 2019, 08:04 PM