Snowforest Taiga how can you ever learn what isn't shown
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau couldn't help but feel a bit slighted at the remark at her father, that he shouldn't have done what he had. If anything, the dogs and humans should have shown them kindness instead of punishing her and her family in such awful ways. She gave a sigh, knowing he was right though there was no point lingering on what Snowy should have or shouldn't have done. In the end he was dead, she couldn't change that no matter what hindsight told her.

"There's a lot of things that he shouldn't have done but its too late now to change it," she replied in a even tone, even if the subject of the past made her frustrated due to that fact alone. She pushed the negative feelings way back until they touched the depths of her toes, unable to make her blabber stupidly like she was prone to.

She let her eyes drift to gaze out at the storm, listening to the calming pitter patter of the rain as it drummed against the roof of the stoney cave. It helped quell her mood, returning back to the more positive and friendly personality Cadeau was more so known to have. Cadeau returned her attention back to him with a polite smile. It soon turned sympathetic as she lightly bumped his shoulder with her own.

"We can go back one day if you want, Illidan. Sides, I probably need to meet your pack eventually anyway on our little wolf quest." She lowered her head to rest it on her forepaws. "You got any siblings? I got a brother myself," Cadeau said, letting her eyes look at Illidan though her head remain comfortable on her front legs.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 09, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 21, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 21, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 28, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 01, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 04, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 05, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 11, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 23, 2019, 08:04 PM