Snowforest Taiga how can you ever learn what isn't shown
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
"What's your pack like? I feel silly not asking that sooner, all things considered," Cadeau said with a woof, the halfling raising her head up again. She made a thoughtful face, nodding. "I appreciate the options, I don't think I've gotten the chance to pick from such a vast amount of well... anything before. Its either you're one thing or the other." She was obviously referring to her mixed heritage, the halfling absently gesturing with her paws like they were weighing a scale. Cadeau twisted her face like something tasted bad before sheepishly scoffing, "I prattle on too much, sorry. I should carve this stupid tongue out sometimes." She grinned in good humor.

"A brother and sister, you the youngest of the bunch? I was the firstborn between Lumikki and me in our litter." At his question about why Lumikki wasn't out here with her she stared off into the distance in thought. "He's safer at home, he didn't screw up his life like I did so there was no point dragging him through my mess." Cadeau turned her attention back to Illidan, a clap of thunder shaking the land once more.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 09, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 21, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 21, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 28, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 01, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 04, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 05, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 11, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 23, 2019, 08:04 PM