Moonspear i'd like to take this time to say
99 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Something had changed.

Songbirds shared their delight all throughout the morning, just as they had for the past several mornings. Although Yama did not yet understand what it meant, she knew that it meant something—and, without her knowing why, it eased a weight within her chest. All day, she’d been prancing around the mountain, head high and a smile plastered across her face. What was this newfound joy that filled her to the brim? What had caused it to come on so suddenly? She didn’t know, couldn’t think of a way to figure it out, and, honestly, she wasn’t so sure it really mattered why! Happiness was happiness, no matter the reason for it, and it was a true breath of fresh air from her usual wintertime gloom.

Higher and higher she climbed, reaching heights she never would have even considered attempting just weeks prior; but now it wasn’t so cold, in comparison. Her tail waved like a flag woven from sheer pride, an abnormality when it came to the young Ostrega, as she trekked onward. For a great while she was alone—and then she wasn’t.

Yama slowed to a stop as she noticed two black masses, one sentient and the other... possibly not. She tilted her head in observance of him and asked, “What are you doing?” Staring at a star? Or was there something more?
Messages In This Thread
i'd like to take this time to say - by Arcturus - March 10, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: i'd like to take this time to say - by Yama - March 10, 2019, 11:46 PM
RE: i'd like to take this time to say - by Arcturus - March 16, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: i'd like to take this time to say - by Yama - March 26, 2019, 11:44 AM
RE: i'd like to take this time to say - by Arcturus - March 30, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: i'd like to take this time to say - by Yama - April 09, 2019, 01:38 AM
RE: i'd like to take this time to say - by Arcturus - April 10, 2019, 07:36 PM
RE: i'd like to take this time to say - by Yama - July 04, 2019, 04:24 AM
RE: i'd like to take this time to say - by Arcturus - September 02, 2019, 09:52 AM
RE: i'd like to take this time to say - by Yama - October 06, 2019, 10:22 PM
RE: i'd like to take this time to say - by Arcturus - October 09, 2019, 07:37 PM