Blackfeather Woods I'm coming back to you like a bullet, and I'm not gonna miss this time
319 Posts
Ooc —
Ramsay emerged from the undergrowth with nothing to show for it; the bones in this area were already reclaimed, it seemed. So he was left to entertain Flicker. He fixed her with an impassive gaze all through her introduction. As suspected, she served as a sort of protector to Maegi. She offered the same to him, which he declined with merely an expression. He was a trained fighter, and far too suspicious to allow someone to enter the fray with him whom he hardly knew. Flicker would need to earn his trust a whole lot more before he would consider her a guardian for the woods.

Ramsay, he said shortly, though she no doubt had already picked that up from their first meeting. He always observed formalities, however, at least on his terms. How is it you came to guard my sister, Flicker? he asked, gesturing for her to follow if she so wished. There might be other bones to bury elsewhere, and he wasn't a wolf to just stand and chat. He needed to be doing something productive at the same time or it all felt like a waste.