Blackfeather Woods I'm coming back to you like a bullet, and I'm not gonna miss this time
319 Posts
Ooc —
I see, Ramsay mused as he paused to root around the base of a tree. No bones there, either. For good measure he pressed his shoulder against the trunk and scraped along its side, leaving several tufts of fur tangled into the rough wood. It wasn't as obtrustive as urinating to mark a spot, but served nonetheless so he would know later that he'd already checked here. Any attention given to Flicker at this point was in the form of brief, polite glances and perked ears; he didn't bother to watch closely any longer. There was no need; he was on edge enough that if she had some other designs or sought to attack him, he was ready for it.

And you stayed with her ever since? he assumed, for Blackfeather Woods showed signs of having been wild land for quite some time. How long ago had the pack dissolved? Longer than a month, he surmised. Perhaps Flicker knew all the details, but he would rather ask Maegi about it later than ask about it now. It truly made no difference.