Blackfeather Woods I'm coming back to you like a bullet, and I'm not gonna miss this time
319 Posts
Ooc —
Flicker seemed to think Ramsay was a mind reader, responding in a fashion suggesting impatience with his question, a conclusion he drew from the sound of her teeth grating together (or maybe it was her poor word choice); now he really did roll his eyes and wondered, how was I to know you parted from her? He hadn't seen his sister in months, a fact easily gleaned from the way they'd reunited, which Flicker herself had witnessed. Oh well. It was all about to not matter anyway.

He froze when she spoke again, uttering the traitorous name of his blood family. He continued using it mostly ironically, partly because it conferred advantages among the various brotherhood branches, and had no love for most of his blood. Least of all his deranged uncle who would gladly have killed him or his littermates if given the chance. He had no memories of it, but knew it from the way Damien had regarded them throughout their childhood, at least whenever he emerged from his crazy cave, which was almost never. If there was any wolf Ramsay was more unwilling to follow or barter with than Vaati, it was Damien Melonii.

Well, you'd best get going then, he said with a low warning growl; this wasn't a suggestion. Tell Damien we thank him for the invitation, but we humbly decline. Maegi and I will not have words with that lowly dog. His stare was cold now, and he turned away from Flicker with a dismissive flick of his snout. Their insane uncle would be getting nothing whatsoever from him or his sister.