Silvertip Mountain But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He nodded once more. For me as well, East replied mostly out of respect, although it wasn't entirely untrue; he welcomed the opportunity to get to know a stranger. At her next question, he gave a slight shrug of his shoulders. I don't know much either, he answered first, clearly a little disappointed by that fact. It's a new interest for me, but I have been watching them every night and have noticed they don't seem to change. At least, they hadn't appeared to change their position in the short amount of time he had been searching the skies. That single detail was what sparked his interest in the night sky. If they could feel, did they feel trapped like he had? It was all very mysterious and sparked his natural curiosity, drawing his attention to the sky every night without fail. 

What interests you? he asked next, glancing to her face again as he waited for her answer. Another thing that always intrigued the former soldier was what captivated others; what details about the world pulled them from their daily routines and forced them to stop and observe or learn more.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel - by Eastwood - March 13, 2019, 04:26 PM