Silvertip Mountain But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He had to agree that the stars were not the best at keeping one company, but that was not the reason for his draw to them. Sure he sought the company of others at times, but he only turned to the stars to quell his vast curiosity of the world around him that had awakened as he shed his ties to Drageda and went on his own path.

Her question pulled him from his silent musings, and he turned to her, mouth twisting thoughtfully as he considered his answer. I can't say that I have much of a plan, he finally answered, shrugging his muscled shoulders. I suppose, eventually, I'll be in search of a place to settle down, East added. For as much as he was enjoying the freedom of being a wanderer, he knew he would soon long for the bonds of pack; it was his nature after all. Try as he might to ignore the warrior part of himself, he would always be happier with loved ones to protect.

And you? he inquired curiously. What's next for Heloise?
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel - by Eastwood - April 04, 2019, 04:03 PM